Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope (Model 63138)
With ADC’s Adscope 658 Electronic stethoscope, you’ll hear sounds you may have missed with a traditional acoustic instrument. The contact-activated microphone filters higher-frequency background noises that typically interfere with auscultation; it then amplifies heart and lung sounds up to 18X.
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
- Cardiology headset with bilumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels)
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contact
- Measures 30 inches and weighs 175 grams
- Contact microphone measures 7 mm in diameter, suitable for use on any size patient
- Includes three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone eartips, two small and one large
- Micro USB cable and scope ID tag also included
- Two-year warranty on electronics (chestpiece), lifetime warranty on headset
Chestpiece Type: Electronic
Chestpiece Material: ABS
Chestpiece Finish: Multiple
Chestpiece Weight: 2.7 oz
Chestpiece Weight(gm): 77 gr
Diaphragm Diameter: 2"
Diaphragm Diameter(cm): 5 cm
Diaphragm Material: Silicone
Diaphragm Type: Specialized
Bell Diameter: N/A
Bell Diameter(cm): N/A
Headset Type: Cardiology
Headset Material: Stainless
Headset Finish: Satin
Tubing Length: 19"
Tubing Length(cm): 48 cm
Total Length: 30"
Total Length(cm): 76 cm
Total Weight: 6 oz
Total Weight(gm): 175 g
Scope Warranty: Electronics / Headset: 2 Year / Lifetime
Shipping weight: 2 pounds.